Sunday, March 27, 2011

Orange Ball Of Light Over Northumberland UK

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi, I wanted to report a sighting of a light in the sky which at first thought was a commercial aeroplane on fire. It is common for planes to cross over where I live, but what I witnessed was not a plane, it had no intermittent landing lights, it looked like an orange ball.

I live in Northumberland, UK and the sky was very clear, and to reference the sky line there was a plane in the northern sky high altitude with landing lights on and to the south planes on approach landing at Newcastle airport.

This ball of orange light had a flight path which directly arced east to west over my house and as it flew west seemed to elevate in altitude and dissipate.

It made no sonic sounds of jet propulsion, which planes do emit when on a flight path over my home. This is very odd and I am looking out in local press to see if any other reports of this sighting occurred.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment