Saturday, March 26, 2011

Orange Colored Spherical Object Near Marshalltown Iowa

Date: March 25, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

My wife and I noticed an orange colored spherical object with maybe a tail (?) in the southern sky, moving mostly west and slightly north. I first noticed it while looking out my front door.

I thought it was the last part of a fireworks, but after it didn't fade out, I went outside to watch it. I too thought it was maybe a helicopter, but it made no noise.

It flickered ever so softly, like a candle. I watched it for about two or three minutes until I lost sight of it behind clouds and trees. This occurred on Friday March 25, 2011 around 8:45pm. I have never seen anything like this.

I searched online for similar sightings, and found the same type of sighting over Marshalltown, but days earlier. Very strange. It wasn't moving fast. I just kind of floated, but changed directions like a helicopter.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment