Wednesday, March 23, 2011

4 Lights Which Followed Witnesses At Jessup Pennsylvania

Date: 1996 or 1997
Time: Sighting was went until 1:00 a.m.

A Vike Factor Note: I changed a name in this report to Jack.

My brothers, cousin, friend, father and some strangers witnessed this four lights event. It was in Jessup Pennsylvania back in 96' or 97' my brother, friends, and I were coming out of a store that used to be known as Alunies, when we noticed something in the night sky. From what I remember it was a clear night, relatively warm because I wasn't wearing a coat, low winds, however these lights we saw were intelligent it seemed, or just curious for they were following us.

We travelled two blocks up, two blocks over, split up and then two blocks away where it had followed my twin brother and I to our house and sat outside for over an hour (I was told until about 1:00 in the morning EST). The curious thing is though, when we first noticed this lighting in the night sky I decided to walk towards it, throughout the entire event this thing kept an equal distance from us (Jack and I), but not the stranger I stopped on the street, it went over her.

The lights were not tricky where it looked as if it were following us. They were moving and I have many people to attest to that. It only seemed as if they were 15 stories high. I saw no aircraft beyond the lights. These lights were of nothing I've ever seen, it was square/diamond shaped and all four lights would come into one another forming one light (at the same speed all together), then with out delay back out to square position.

Now that I am quite older, I became very intrigued, why us? The lights seemed as if they played with us, then again we were kids. Like I said, each one of us tried to get under it and it wouldn't let us, so I now believe that there must be significance to the motion of lights, and maybe they are not lights at all, but some sort of energy (quiet energy there wasn't any sound either) and I believe it needs to hide, though my experience being in the darkness and others in the clouds.

I would love to know what this is please, let me know if there are any follow ups. Your Intrigued Reader, currently in Pennsylvania.

P.S. Recently I have been praying for their return what ever it may be I would love to get another chance to witness.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment