Saturday, March 19, 2011

6 Orange Glowing Lights Over Vero Beach Florida

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: 8:22 p.m.

Hi, last night, (March 18th, 2011 - 8:22pm) my husband and I saw 6 orange glowing lights in the southern sky moving (floating) slowly in a southwesterly direction. At first we thought they were helicopters, but we noticed there was absolutely no noise and they were in an odd formation.

We just watched them float and glow like candles and then they each burned out one by one and totally disappeared in the sky.

It was so eerie! We've never seen anything like that before. I'm glad my husband saw it because he would have never believed me!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. I saw four round glows due south from here in southeastern nc about 4 miles north of sc and 30 miles inland from the coast.have no clue where it was or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Oklahoma, and have seen odd things since March 2012. On May 31st, 2012, around 11pm, I saw what looked like a ghostly apparition floating along the fence line in our backyard. It appeared to be a V shape but on it's side like this < and when I reacted with fear and yelled for my husband to look, the object/entity bobbed up and over the neighbors roof. At that time it appeared as a dark yet liquid/transparent V with 3 dimly lit orange lights on each arm, making a total of 6 lights. I have NO idea what this was, but feel it was an intelligent craft/being of some sort.

    ReplyDelete