Sunday, February 22, 2015

Two Disc Shaped UFOs Caught On Film Over Downtown Ely Nevada (Pictures)


 From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: April 13, 2006
Time: 4:10:31 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Downtown Ely, Nevada.
Number of witnesses: 0
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Discs.

Full Description of event/sighting: I did not see anything unusual when I was walking around Ely filming old buildings. I began to download from my camcorder last week.

While I was looking for pictures to save, I thought that I saw something over the house, so I saved a still photo and wrote "look for UFO" as the title.

A few days later, I got the tape back out and captured still photos from it. There are 6 in sequence and then the camera malfunctions and filming abruptly begins again at a different location.


 I kind of think the frequency from my camera was intercepted and jammed. I normally get a photo shot that I like before moving on, but the house is crooked and there is junk off to the right that I wouldn't have wanted. I would like to save as a short, very short video (all 6 photos are from the same second in time) but I haven't learned how to do that yet.

I saved them to "pictures" and then watch as a slide show. Then, they move in very slow motion from left to right, but in real time on the camcorder, they whiz by almost too fast to even see.

A few years ago, while my husband and I were trying to search out an elusive whirring noise, one just like these stopped above us. I could see the small trees around us reflected in it. When it was gone, my husband said (like a zombie) "it was just an airplane".



Didn't look at all like an airplane. It was very shiny like stainless steel, and from approximately 30 feet directly under it, perfectly round.

It looked small. It reminded me of large convex mirrors about 3 feet across that they use at the end of "Hidden Drives" in New England.

A couple of weeks later, two Asian tourist men were being looked for in the same place. Their rental car was left with their wallets in it.



I don't know what ever happened with that story. We traveled around quite a bit with my husband's job (exploratory drilling for gold) and I think that we left there soon after.

That was Hawthorne, Nevada. Our Dog used to go hide every time we pointed to the sky. Well, anyway that's all for now. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report and for sending in the pictures as well.




If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment