Monday, February 16, 2015

3 UFOs Spotted Around Thornhill Mountain British Columbia


Date:  February 16, 2015
Time:  7:04 p.m.

Hello Brian, I had another impressive sighting a few minutes ago!

At 19:04 I looked out of the hallway window of my place, which faces the Thornhill mountain in southeasterly direction, when I seen two white stationary objects close to the mentioned mountain range.

Both objects had a very bright white appearance and were twice big in as the planet Venus.

I watched the two objects for approximately 2 minutes and both of them went at different times invisible before reappearing again. After that I left my place and walked slowly towards the two objects.

The visual distance between the two was "two outstretched fingers wide". I would estimate the distance about 2.5 - 3 kilometers.

Suddenly a third object appeared very close to the most eastern (left) object. This object was white white and suddenly became orange before becoming white again!

The most western object repeated this color change from white to orange and back to white. All three objects were gone at 19.11.

All in all a very impressive sighting, not as impressive as what happened to me at other times, but still very exciting.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment