Monday, February 9, 2015

Two Huge Boomerang UFOs Hovering In The Sky Over Mineral Wells Texas (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: Around 1974 - 1975
Time: Daylight sighting.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: This is rather interesting to hear about the witnesses reactions to  the same type of Boomerang UFO sightings.

In the below report and audio interview the eyewitness explains how no one seemed to care that there was a huge Boomerang UFO hovering in the sky near her grandparents farm, then when she went to town with her Grandpa there was another large Boomerang UFO hovering in the sky, and no one seemed to care the thing was there.

In the below report the witness is referring to the Massive Boomerang UFO And Alien Abduction Happening At Fort Stockton Texas (Written Report/Audio Interview) at: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2009/10/fort-stockton-texas-boomerang-ufo-and.html

I just got finished reading your story on Coast to Coast, for the fourth time. I was in shock. It brought back a flood of memories for me.

I remember, in the 70's around 74 or 75, when I was a small child, about 4 or 5 years old, seeing something very similar.

We lived in Mineral Wells, Texas. My Dad worked at the AFB near there. I believe it was called Fort Wolters. It was closed down and my dad was relocated.

Anyway, I was at my grandparents and they lived right outside the city limits. Most of my time was spent playing in the West Texas sun.

One day, things were different though. There was this "thing", very similar to what you described (Fort Stockton Texas Case Above) and it just was there.

I was sitting in the shade of the pomegranate bush and I remember seeing it. At one point, I ran inside to tell my grandpa.

At my insistence, he came out and looked and basically said, "What about it” and went back in.

We went into town later that day and there was another one hovering near the gas plant there. That one he seemed more concerned about, as I kept asking him, what is that, and I was told not to worry about.

When we got to the store, I wanted to stay in the truck, but he told me no, I had to come in with him. I asked a few people in the store if they saw the UFO, and they said that they did.

That's it, no excitement, no nothing. I couldn't believe it.

When we got home, I went inside to go to the bathroom or something and it was just gone when I went back outside.

It had stayed there for hours. When I asked my grandparents about it at dinner time, I saw them kind of look at each other and he told me that I had a big imagination, but it "was" there. I know what I saw.

The audio interview was done by Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a really nice lady who related a story of a Boomerang UFO she saw in Mineral Wells, Texas. Actually she read about this off the C2C website. The interview is 20.4 mbs in size and is 22 minutes in length.

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Two Huge Boomerang UFOs Hovering In The Sky Over Mineral Wells Texas (Written Report/Audio Interview)
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/lduOGWk4ce/Mineral_Wells_Texas.html

Thank you to the witness for sharing this fascinating UFO report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment