Monday, February 16, 2015

Tear Drop UFO Spotted Later In Pictures Over Alki Beach Seattle Washington (Photo)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: July 16, 2007
Time: Daytime.

I was just thinking earlier today about posting that it had been a while since I last photographed a UFO after getting pictures of "orb" like UFO's three times in a year.

I thought perhaps the activity, whatever was going on, had subsided.

I was going through pictures I took at Alki Beach on July 16, 2007, and in one that I took  just after sunset, I got a teardrop shaped UFO, not an orb shaped one like all the others, this one is different.

This is a the small section of the image that contained the UFO cut out so that you can see it at the full native resolution.

Thank you to the person for allowing me to post their report and photo.



If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment