Monday, February 16, 2015

UFO Made Sonic Boom Neon Rainbow Streak And Looped In The Sky Above Outskirts Of Bunker Hill Indiana (Diagram)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: November 6, 2008
Time: Around 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

I recently have seen something that I wish I would of caught on film or video, but due to the circumstances it didn't happen.

I was on my way home, in my friends truck driving on a road on the outskirts of Bunker Hill, Indiana which is about 20 minutes from the town of Kokomo, Indiana that on April 16 had the sonic boom UFO event.

We were in the car talking about anything that came to mind and was listening to music, and just having a good time at around 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on I believe November 6, 2008.

We were going about our business when I noticed a light ahead of us, but I didn't think much of it at the time.

It looked very similar to a plane, and due to Grissom Air Force base being so close, I assumed it was a plane until a few minutes later when it had moved a few feet in my perspective view.

I had lost all interest in it and had said nothing to my friend, but then all of the sudden the light that had been so normal, and not at all odd flashed, and caught my attention as I looked in it's direction again in time to see if for a split second make a almost neon rainbow-like streak that phased into several almost loop like waves (I recall 3) that branched out from the main stream and was gone as soon as I saw it. Leaving nothing behind.

I sat there and was thinking,"what did I just see" when my friend perks up asking if I just saw that, and I ask him what he saw and he seemed shook up and he saw something almost just like I did without me saying a word of what I had seen to him. I was shook up after that.

I have never seen anything like that before, and I have lived in the same home since I was born. I am 18. When it was a light, it was not moving downward, but straight with a little up and down movement that was very scuttle.

Thus it could not of been a meteor which I have seen several times.

I have attached a quick drawing of the odd flash and trail in the message I created in paint, thanks for your time. If you want to talk more feel free to message me.

Thank you to the witness for the fascinating report and excellent diagram.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment