Saturday, February 14, 2015

UFO/UFOs Another Strange Sighting In The Sky Over McIntosh New Mexico (Pictures/Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

UFO Over the Trigo Fire, McIntosh, New Mexico.

Date: May 3, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: V- shape with wing shapes.
Weather Conditions: Cool and clear.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: First of all, thank you to UFOINFO for sending this report along to me. http://www.ufoinfo.com/ . Over the years while investigating UFO sightings, I have found that there has been an upswing in UFO reports over some areas, such as a huge fire that took place in 2003 and was called the Okanagan Mountain Park Fire. There were a lot of reports coming in, was there a connection to the fire, I don’t know, but it seemed strange that so many people saw some really strange things in the sky at that time.

Eyewitness Description: I live in McIntosh, New Mexico. That's about 15-20 miles north of where the object was sighted over the fire area. That evening I went out to see if I could see the glow of the fire and see if it was getting any worse.


I was looking up at the stars and noticed that one of them was flashing alot, and very colorfully, I thought maybe a helicopter, until it moved very quickly about an 1" in the sky, at that point. I went for my camera, it's only a 5 megapixal with a 3x zoom. I zoomed all out, and set the camera on the moon light setting and set the camera on the car roof to steady it. I centered the object in the middle of the screen and started shooting.


I watched it for at least another 45 minutes. It didn't move during that time. I was getting cold and went inside to see what I might have. Only one of maybe a 100 shots came out, and it was a really good one I think. You can see for yourself.

I did report it to MUFON, but they haven't even posted it to the sightings on the web, why I don't know, so until it is recognized for what it is, a UFO, I'm not going to stop trying to let it be known that there is a totally new UFO out there. Don Burleson, was baffled by it, puzzled, and not a clue as to what it might be, except that it was an "Unidentified Ariel Vehicle" and metallic. Here you are, so what do you think?


TV/Radio: Couldn't seem to download it to Koat 7 so nobody really knows at all! MUFON knows, but no response on the web for the other UFO people to view, and You guys!

Additional Information:

This is (name removed), I sent you the UFO report yesterday, I thought you might like to see the newest UFO shape, it had MUFON stumped! The first one you can blow up yourself, to see how far I had to bring it in with my computer. The rest are for you to see, if you can't. Just trying to cover all the bases.

This is no gag, this is a real photo of what was over the Trigo fire, May 3rd. It's such a completely different look, it really is hard to believe. Let me know what you think?

No mistake, I did send in the report on the sighting on May 3rd. Sure hope the photo's made it through too. Somehow I didn't have the very first shot that was never enlarged at all, only telephoto out 3x on camera to center the object.


I had to reload it into my computer from the camera. I'll attach it now. This really is a completely new shape, isn't it. The first, don't enlarge title was for me as a reminder, as not to play with and enlarge and save and lose the original, you do what you like to it. Thank You.

McIntosh NM. This sighting hasn't even been public yet. This really is way to a beautiful a craft to go noticed for so long.

Photos © MWH 2008

UFO/UFOs Another Strange Sighting In The Sky Over McIntosh New Mexico (Pictures/Written Report/Audio Interview)

The audio/telephone interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a nice fellow who explained what he saw, also he took pictures which are up on The Vike Factor to see. It is another strange, but interesting sighting. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at:
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The interview is 9.8 mb’s in size and is 15 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. They are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at:
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/YUms7kPEba/vike_Mcintosh_New_Mexico__mp3c.html

Thank you again to UFOINFO for sending this report along to me. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment