Monday, February 9, 2015

Huge Triangular UFOs Spotted And Large Jet Activity In The Sky Over Altoona Iowa (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: March 12, 2008 May 2,
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Triangular object was heading toward Des Moines and large star object heading southeast from Des Moines.
Number of witnesses: 1 or more hopefully.
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Large bright star object turns from white to red and a very large triangular craft.

Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, I saw two objects back to back tonight. First I was out walking my dog and on our way back towards home. I then noticed three bright lights in a triangular formation to the south of us, the craft was heading west.

This object was silent and couldn't have been a plane, as I didn't hear any noise. Also Brian, there is a large presence of jet air craft in the area speeding about.

I counted more then six. I watched the triangle craft for about four minutes. This thing had dim white lights, and looked huge, to big to be a plane.

It flew over a road with heavy traffic, so someone had to of seen this. I noticed also this thing had a very bright white light on top almost blinding, and I must say I am baffled by this sighting.

Now object 2 that I saw tonight and I have seen on many occasions. It just keeps reappearing. I saw a large bright star object that changed from bright white to red.

I should add it started to glow red. This object came from the west and was heading south east.

I watched it for about two minutes. The weather tonight is partly cloudy and cool. Both objects were easy to see and there was nothing that interfered while viewing of both of these crafts.

Brian if you want to hear more about this, so please go ahead and drop me an email.

I would speak to you over the phone, but got to get to bed as I have school in the morning.

Thanks so much Brian.

Thank you to the witness for their good report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

-----------

A Gigantic Triangular Craft Witnessed Twice Over Altoona Iowa

Date: May 6, 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Watched out of the kitchen window.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Huge triangular object saw it twice.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hey Brian, I sent you an e-mail, not sure if you got it.

I would like to talk to you over the phone about what I witnessed last night. I was watching lightning last night since we had thunderstorms move through the area, and as I watched, I noticed a bright white light moving behind some trees in the southern sky.

The light was moving at a slow pace, but as I continued to watch it suddenly picked up speed. It started to go towards the west very quickly, but then the object switched directions, and started to head east and it slowed down.

I watched the object until I lost sight of it, and then once again Brian, this bright object switched directions again and started heading towards the west again.

As I continued viewing this object, it started to descend. I then could make out three bright white lights that were in a triangle formation. The object then slowed down and a white and red light began flashing beneath the craft.

Just before the object was out of sight, the whole craft just lit up very brightly, and indeed you could tell it was a triangular shaped object.

It had lights all around it. That part freaked me out! I watched this object for a total time of fifteen minutes.

I also saw this same craft on Friday May 2nd at around 10:10 p.m. after leaving work. The object was just as huge, and had the same lights in the triangular formation, but one white light at the back of the craft was flashing.

Both objects were flying very low probably at 7,000 feet up. I was stunned seeing this thing twice.

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a fellow who related a couple of sightings of Triangular UFOs over Altoona Iowa. The interview is 41.3 mbs in size and is 30 minutes in length. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at:
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Huge Triangular UFOs Spotted And Large Jet Activity In The Sky Over Altoona Iowa (Written Report/Audio Interview) 
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/xydguQbvce/Altoona_Iowa_Large_Triangular_.html

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment