Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Formation Of 7 UFOs Spotted In The Sky Over Hicksville Long Island New York (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: 1953, 54, or 55 (?)
Time: Approximately: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hicksville, Long Island, New York.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Perfectly round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Every summer, for at least 5 summers, a friend of our neighbor across the street from us would visit his grandmother.

He was the same age as me, around 13 years old at the time. We really got along and I looked forward to his visits. I think his name was Harold.

On this particular visit, I told Harold earlier in the day that I got a small hand telescope for Christmas and showed it to him. I said its not easy to see much through it, however, when looking up at night, shooting stars became my fascination. So I told Harold, let's look for shooting stars tonight. He said OK, sounds good.

I told my parents I was going to Harold's grandmothers that night and I would be home around 10:00 p.m. She said fine. After dinner I walked across the street, met Harold and said we would wait for dark.

It seems to me now it was just when the sun set, we decided to lay on the ground and get the best view of the sky.

Long Island is very long directly east to west, and short north to south. We laid on the ground looking directly east. East of Long Island is the Atlantic Ocean.

Our field of view was approximately 30 degrees up, over small trees east, to straight up overhead. The sky was crystal clear. The sky was also grayish dark, being that the sun had not set that far behind the Earth.

As we were chatting and looking for shooting stars, approximately around 15 minutes, what we saw stayed with me to this day.

Coming straight from the east was a formation of approximately 7 perfectly round objects. We could see them so clearly because they were extremely black against the slightly lighter sky.

Also it was so quiet where our houses were in approximately 1954.

They were passing overhead fairly slow. I don't know what size they were, but I had the notion to raise my hand with thumb pointing out, and with my arm straight over one of the objects, it roughly covered the object almost perfectly.

We did not say a word to each other as they passed over. Directly behind us was a gigantic Chestnut tree. We could not see through the tree.

These objects did not make a whisper of a sound, dead silence. When they passed, I said to Harold, "What the hell was that"!

Their formation was not a V shape. It was just a random grouping, and the spacing between them was approximately 3 thumb widths.

I have never seen anything remotely like that in all the years since, and have spent most of my life as an amateur astronomer, up to 8 inch scopes, photographing the skies.

I only saw Harold for a year or two after that, but I am sure Harold thinks about that day, just like me.

Thanks for listening.

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a great fellow by the name of Bob, who related an awesome sighting of 7 UFOs at Hicksville Long Island, New York. The interview is 45.8 mbs in size and is 33 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - A Formation Of 7 UFOs Spotted In The Sky Over Hicksville Long Island New York (Written Report/Audio Interview)
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/CPf_6bEoce/Hicksville_Long_Island_New_Yor.html

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment