Saturday, February 21, 2015

Large Grey Disc/UFO Hovering In The Sky Between Tomball and Houston Texas (Diagram)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: June 19, 2007
Time: 5:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Between Tomball and Houston, Texas.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, (Name removed) here again. I hope you had a nice trip.

I was driving south on State Highway 249 from Tomball toward Houston, Texas. I was watching a developing storm to the south in the direction I was headed. I saw a large grey disc hovering just above a large stand of Pine Trees in the distance to the east side of S.H. 249 about a mile or so south of me.

At first I thought it might be a promotional balloon at one of the car dealerships along the highway, but it was too far east and well off the highway. It was also too large. Then I thought maybe it was a small lenticular cloud formation, but it was way too low.

The more I watched it, the more of a defined shape I could see. It was very symmetrical, sort of a bi-level disc. I will e-mail a drawing to you. I watched it for only 10-15 seconds, then had to look away due to heavy traffic and a lane merge ahead.

When I looked back where it was, it was gone! No trace to be seen.

I could not tell exactly where it had been, but as I drove past all the Pine Tree forest to my left I looked for any trace of a sign, billboard, building, crane (there was a pair of large construction cranes, but they were well below treetop level), building under construction...etc., but there was nothing at the height of the grey disc shape I had seen.

I would say the object was 20 to 30 feet above the Pine Trees, making it 100 to 150 feet above the ground. The only aircraft I saw was a small twin engine cargo plane well east and north of the possible disc sighting area.

It was flying north at around 3000 to 5000 feet. Another short but odd sighting in this area since my last one on May 31st. I am now going to start carrying my digital camera with me again. I used to always carry it, but lack of any sightings made me give up after several months.

If I am starting to see some activity in this area, I hope the next sighting is long enough to get a photo at least. Well that's it for this one. Take care.

Additional Information:

Brian, Here is the drawing of the grey disc from my last sighting in Tomball, Texas. I sent you the report 06/19/2007 via your website. Take care,

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment