Tuesday, February 10, 2015

To The Person From Redmond Washington


This note is aimed at the person who is from Redmond Washington, as I am a bit curious as to what you are doing.

Your on the blogs everyday, which is cool, running through all the material as fast as can be. You can’t be reading it.

Just in case, I own the material on The Vike Factor and I did hear rumors about someone having my old domains I sold and possibly opening them up, and someone thinking the material goes with it, it does not.

Brian Vike.
sighting@telus.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian I read your blogs ever day. Just find your stories intriguing. I sometimes scroll down through but I am not from Redmond . I hope nobody is trying to take your blogs. You deserve all the credit you can get for letting people know what is going on in our countries. Your blogs are my favorites. Keep up the good work. I have my own stories to tell but am not sure I am ready to tell yet.

    ReplyDelete