Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Family Of Five Observe Huge UFO In The Sky Over West Central Minnesota (Amazing Pictures)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date:  November 29, 2003
Time:  Evening.

I only got one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots, but they are not as good. I saw bright flash in western sky, a huge bright light. Then it zips to a southeast position. Sits there.

I yelled for my husband and then for the boys who were having band practice. The object had by then moved to a southwest position and just sat there. Multiple lights flashing and appeared to be changing in shape. I will have each of them write up a separate statement.

The object then sinks on the horizon very slowly, as if to land. This lasted a good 20 minutes of great viewing for us all, and it was “huge.” Biggest I have ever seen for the distance.

My husband had to leave and the boys were a little shell shocked from what they saw. They just couldn't believe it. I continued to watch and a jet came in, or at least it sounded like one and I grabbed my camera and keys and went to my car to pursue it.

By the time I got down to the lake, I no longer could see it or the jet, but again, it was “huge”.

I will send their statements later. They went off to a friends' house.

Thank you to the witnesses for their report.





If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment