Saturday, February 14, 2015

Black Triangular UFO Seen In The Sky Above Muncie Indiana (Diagram)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date:  June 20, 2007
Time:  Approximately: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: A large black triangle with two bright white lights on the back points floated in the sky in kind of a horseshoe like shape. Then it started floating in a straight line to the right of us, it then paused, and the white lights changed to orange and then the whole craft disappeared.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, thank you for getting back to me, now to answers your questions.

1. - I would estimate that I saw the craft for 3-5 minutes.

2. - There was absolutely no sound at all.

3. - The pond we were fishing at was right next to the Muncie Airport. There were not any aircraft in the sky during the event, we did notice a few commercial jets that night, at a much, much higher altitude thought. I paid particular attention to these because I wanted to compare the two different crafts. Anyway, nothing in the sky seemed to notice the Black Triangle, before or afterwards.

4. - The weather was almost perfect, the sky was practically clear, I know this because before the sighting I was relaxing and enjoying the stars, Moon and Venus. The weather was so nice, that I was wanting to stay and fish until late that night.

5. - I don't feel comfortable estimating an altitude because I don't really know much about it. I can tell you that the craft seemed to be really low. Definitely not as high as the jets, probably more along the range of where I think a small airplane would be flying.

6. - Again I don't feel comfortable estimating the size either, I am no expert and don't want to be wrong. It was much bigger than what a small airplane is. I know the size of it is what made me look up in the first place, it was as if I could feel it going over me. Then I noticed the lights.


7. - Well, I am no artist, but I tried to draw a rough diagram. I know my picture is blue, but the triangle was black. But that is basically what it looked like, in real life there were not any details ion the craft either. It was almost as if it were trying to be camouflaged with the darkness of the sky, but at the same time it had the brightest white lights on the back of it. These lights were by far brighter than anything else I have ever seen in the sky. Also the lights turned orange right before it disappeared.

8. - Anything else, well, I can say I was mesmerized by the way the craft floated overhead without any sound. I must have screamed, "Oh My God" at least a hundred times.

The way that it lit up to orange lights and disappeared is what really let me know this thing was out of the ordinary. After seeing it, I sat at the pond for a few moments then I had my friends take me home because I was kind of creeped out by it.

If you would like to know anything else, please let me know. I have kind of become obsessed about it since then and I am quite interested in learning more about it.

Thank you to the witness for the report and diagram.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment