Thursday, February 19, 2015

White Light Circling Around In The Sky Over The Hudson River Stuyvesant New York


Date:  February 18, 2015
Time:  Approximately 4:00 a.m.

White light circling over the Hudson River in the Stuyvesant, NY (USA) Noticed it around 4:00 a.m. and it is still in the sky.

It isn't making any noise, at least I don't hear any, though every now and then I do hear a faint humming, but not sure if it is connected.

Also a plane flew to the east of it, I'm not sure if they were the same altitude though. It has been 40 minutes since I noticed it and it is still just flying around in almost a pattern.

It feels like it is looking for something. This is the second time I've seen a silent white light flying in the sky in Stuyvesant.

The last time was a few years ago, but that light flew north following the river. I wonder if there are connected in a way and I wonder if water is something connected with other sightings as well.

I've heard some UFOs go into the water, not sure if this could be related since it's above the river. If I see it do something other than circle the sky (such as fly into the river) I'll be sure to report it here. I also find it weird that it is similar time as Auburn.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment