Friday, February 13, 2015

Bright Orange Lights Seen In The Sky South Of Phoenix Arizona


Date:  February 10, 2015
Time:  8:40 p.m.

Dear Mr. Brian Vike, I witnessed along with additional eyewitnesses, very bright orange lights that twinkled or sparkled, but a strong orange color like some street lights, south of Phoenix, Arizona last night (February 10, 2015 at 8:40 p.m.).

I saw one, got another eyewitness, then a cluster of 3 or 4 also appeared nearby the original orange light, but shortly disappeared after remaining visible for about a minute.

This is similar to another encounter we had a few months ago, but that event included a much longer and closer encounter, south of Phoenix, specifically south of Pecos Road.

I've had another encounter, years ago, but this was east near Four Peaks area. Color was the same, but movements and abilities were different, in the older encounter northeast of phoenix.

Take care, I hope this helps, and feel free to contact me for more information.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment