Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bright Red Light/Object In The Sky Above Benicia California


Date:  February 15, 2015
Time:  Approximately: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, we were pulling into our driveway in Benicia on Sunday evening, 2/15/15 around 10:00 p.m. and I saw this bright red balloon looking object in the sky. I commented to my husband - what is that?

He didn't see it, so I said to get out of the car and I showed it to him. We stood there and watched it trying to figure out what we were seeing.

First, he jokingly said it was an alien spaceship. As we continued to watch it, the amount of red glowing light that surrounded the object would change size and color, it was weird.

The light was not blinking and we heard no sound like an airplane or helicopter. It appeared to be traveling towards us, but not in an exactly straight line and while my husband was trying to convince me that it was a helicopter, it just went totally dark.

We watched for a while to see if we would see it again, but we did not. Told our friends about it the next evening and they did a internet search and found this site so, I am sharing this incident with you. It was strange. I have never seen anything like it.
Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment