Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ball Of Light Circling Around In The Night Sky Over Edmonton Alberta


Date:  February 23, 2015
Time:  Approximately 11:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.

Hello, I read your story about flashing lights and I have witnessed something strange, too. Yesterday around 11:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. me and my friends were outside having a cigarette and we noticed this ball of light circling over and over again on the exact spot.

At first to me it looked like someone is doing that with a powerful flash light because I wanted to justify it with realistic explanation, but there were no beams coming out from anywhere.

We watched it for a while, but it just did the exact same thing, moving in a circle without changing location or pattern.

The light was only visible on clouds, but it did not disappear, it just kept going. We did not see any flying objects or anything at all. It was also super strange because couple hours ago my friend read about the incident that happened in Manitoba lake, where apparently an alien ship crashed and military was trying to cover it up.

So that just freaked us out, and for the rest of the night I felt super unsafe and had a really bad gut feeling that something isn't right.

My friends psychic friend even told her that something is coming and it won't be good. This happened over my neighborhood in Edmonton, Alberta Castle Downs area where YMCA is and Beaumaris Lake.

I really hope it is only some joke, but I just wanted to let you know since me and my friends couldn't understand what it was.

Please let me know of anyone else witnessed something similar, maybe they know a logical explanation for it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment