Saturday, February 21, 2015

Colorful Vertical Bright Beams Of Light At In The Sky Above Amherstview Ontario


Date:  February 20, 2015
Time:  Evening.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: For the sighting report below, I believe the beams are one of two things, either the Northern Lights, or (Pillars of Light due to the province experiencing extremely cold weather).

I have received reports in the past of a similar thing out of Alberta, Canada, which turned out to be Pillars of Light. You can view this report and picture at:

Here is an example of what I am referring to: Shaft Of Orange Light Seen In The Sky Over Edmonton Alberta (Case Solved – Light Pillar Ice Crystals)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2012/01/shaft-of-orange-light-seen-in-sky-over.html

Sighting report starts here: 

Hey, my name is (name removed), and I don’t if it was orange lanterns I saw last night, but I did see several beams of colors such as green, a light red, and yellowy orange, vertical to the sky.

I was driving  to Amherstview, Ontario and I noticed pulsing light, the shade of green in the distance. Then I noticed more beams all around me on either side, some were pulsing and were bright and others were a steady light and somewhat dim.

As I drove on, I noticed a smoke like figure in the distance on my right that looked to be bigger than two houses. There seemed to be more light beams around the figure, but there scattered beams everywhere, even as I entered Amherstview.

I’m not sure what I saw and I don’t know if you heard any more reports like this, but I was scared and would like answers.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment