Monday, February 16, 2015

Spectacular UFO Sighting Seen In The Sky Over Poland Ohio (Letter)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: Summer of 1994 or 1995
Time: Evening.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: Below you can view the entire letter the eyewitness sent to me. Please note, that I removed the eyewitnesses personal contact information. On a side note, over the years I have received a stack of letters on UFO sighting from all around the world, I will post a bunch for everyone to view. I have scanned in all of these and most are pretty darn interesting.

I tried calling a few times today, but the person was out, but I will try to catch up with the witness. The witness contacted me due to a newspaper article which was written on UFOs and myself for the The Morning Journal in Ohio, U.S.

Dear Mr. Vike, an article on UFO's in this morning issue of The Morning Journal prompted this letter to you.

I have read everything I can find on this subject, but I haven't seen anything describing what my husband and I saw. I didn't realize anyone was still investigating these things.

Thank you to the witness for a fascinating UFO report.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment