Monday, March 2, 2015

Eyewitness Drives Directly Underneath Saucer Shaped UFO Winnipeg Manitoba (Audio Interview)


 From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: February 4, 1996
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: TransCanada Highway #1 at MB highway #5 intersection.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer.

Full Description of event/sighting: I've seen what I would consider to be actual UFO's three times in my life, one during the day and two nighttime sightings. This isn't counting odd lights or some object that is so far away it could be anything, which I have also witnessed on several occasions, these were actual craft that I could see clearly.

The most memorable encounter of the three happened on the night of February 4, 1996 at about 11:00 p.m. at night. While driving on the main highway in rural Manitoba one night, I drove directly underneath a saucer-shaped UFO hovering about 50 feet above the road.

At the time I was living in Brandon and the man I was dating lived in Winnipeg, about 200 km away. Every Friday night after work I would make the two hour drive into Winnipeg and then return home Sunday night, usually leaving around 9:00 p.m..

I would invariably be tired and anxious to get home, so the bright street lights at the Carberry intersection at Highway 5 on the TransCanada Highway (a.k.a. the #1) was always a landmark that I watched for because it meant I only had half an hour left before I was home.

On this particular night it was quite cold (although not abnormally so for February in Manitoba) and I had left Winnipeg at around 9:30 p.m.. After checking my watch and doing some calculations I was thinking that by the time I hit the intersection it would be almost exactly 11:00 p.m., which meant I would be home by 11:30 p.m.. Having driven this stretch of highway often I knew exactly when to expect to be able to see the Carberry lights.

As they came into view, I noticed immediately that there were two other lights hovering just above the familiar streetlights. I kept watching these lights as I drove towards them and they didn't move at all, up or down or side to side. I simply couldn't imagine what they could be.

I later calculated that from the time I first saw the lights to the time I reached the intersection was about 7 km, so they were in my line of vision continuously for approximately 4-5 minutes before I reached them. As I got closer I could tell that these lights were hovering about 10-15 feet above the height of the streetlights.

If the poles are approximately 30 feet and the UFO was 15 feet above them, that would make it only about 50 feet off the ground, extremely close. As I approached the intersection I could tell that whatever this thing was, it was on the other side of the streetlights so I couldn't really see anything more than a dark saucer shape as I drove through the intersection because of the glare from the streetlights.

It wasn't until I was completely through the intersection could I look up and clearly see the UFO. I was driving in the passing lane because as I was coming up to the intersection there was a white van in the right hand lane that wasn't traveling quite as fast as I was, so I was in the left lane, or passing lane, going by it (the #1 is a divided highway).

We were traveling fairly close together as we passed through the intersection, so I know someone else had to be seeing what I was seeing. I also saw two other vehicles on the other side of the highway headed east towards Winnipeg and knew that they must be seeing this thing too.

I had kept my eye on the object the entire time as I got closer to it because I knew it had to be something very unusual. As I drove through the intersection and got past the glare, it suddenly came into sharp view. I was going to drive directly underneath it, it was right in front of me.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was round and flat, the typical "flying saucer" shape. I couldn't see the top of it of course as I was now quite close to it, but the bottom was very clear. The two lights that I had seen as I was approaching it were on the bottom of the craft and were different colours, but I honestly can't remember what they were, blue and white or yellow, I believe. There was also a third light (this one was red, if I remember correctly) that I had been unable to see until I was closer.

I remember thinking at the time that the craft perhaps had been tilted slightly towards the west with the side that was furthest from me (as I approached it) being slightly higher and that was why I hadn't seen the third light until then, or perhaps the convex bottom had prevented me from seeing it earlier.

The lights were set in a triangular pattern equidistant from each other. It was hovering over the left lane of the westbound highway, not in the middle, so my car drove directly underneath. As I looked up at it through the windshield I thought how it looked just like something out of a movie. It was metallic, dark but shiny, reflecting the lights from below. It was covered with what looked like machinery of some sort, all curvy tubes and pipes, all over the bottom of it except around the edge.

It was approximately 35-40 feet across and I did not hear any noise emanating from it (but I was traveling at about 90 km per hour so the road noise may have drowned out any subtle sounds it may have been making). As I mentioned it was only about 50 feet above me so I got a really good, close look at it, and the light from the intersection was illuminating it quite well.

I have wished heartily ever since that I had stopped that night but I didn't, for several reasons. First, it was late and I was tired and I had to be at work at 7:00 the next morning so I really wanted to get home to bed. Secondly, it was the middle of winter and it was, as I said earlier, fairly cold.

Also, I was by myself and was a little frightened by what I was seeing if I had been with someone else I probably would have been braver. And I was in the passing lane and the white van was still too close for me to change lanes again safely, and you shouldn't stop on the shoulder of the passing lane. However, I did get a really good look as I drove towards it and then under it.

It may or may not be pertinent to note that there is a Canadian Forces army base in Shilo about 25 miles southwest of this intersection.

Anyway, that's what I saw that night. I did arrive home at 11:30 p.m., so there was no weird time loss or anything like that. I'd be interested to know if anyone else reported seeing anything there that night, as there were definitely other witnesses.

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a lady who drove underneath a saucer shaped UFO over Winnipeg, Manitoba. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The interview is 31 mb’s in size and is 14 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. They are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at: https://www.4shared.com/mp3/qQoDW9dlba/Trish_Manitoba__mp3cutnet_.html

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment