Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bright Orange/Red Colored Object Flew Over Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  February 28, 2015
Time:  10:30 p.m.

I wanted to share the UFO sighting we had last night at 10:30 p.m. in Victoria, British Columbia.

My cousin, best friend and I were all standing outside having a smoke chatting just off of Lampson Street by Head when my cousin looked up to the moon and said, “hey look at the UFO”.

We looked up and seen this bright orange red colored orb like disc flying towards downtown Victoria and at a very rapid pace.

We watched it go and even tried to record it, but my cousins phone was to dead to do so and before it dissipated, I ran inside and screamed UFO, at my rest of the friends inside and the three of them came running out and we were all in shock.

It lasted maybe 5 minutes or so, then it was just gone.

This is about the 7th or 8th time I’ve seen UFOs since July of last year, and this is the second time I’ve seen one with my cousin.

Any reason you can think of that they're showing themselves more often.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment