Sunday, March 22, 2015

Orange Colored Lights/Objects Seen Over Nanaimo Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  March 22, 2015
Time:  8:00 p.m.

I just (8:00 p.m.) saw 4 similar lights heading north west from what appeared above down town Nanaimo.

One first, then 2 together and then one solo again. They were orange, not red and seemed to be identical.

I have had many years of aviation involvement and am familiar with glide paths angles of attack, drift et al.

A few years ago I did see something similar, which was even more weird!

I also have seen Chinese lanterns, and these they were not.

 Any Ideas ?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment