Sunday, March 1, 2015

UFOs - Red Lights Hover And Blue Lights Form Vertical Line In The Sky South Of Chestermere Alberta (Diagram)


Date:  February 28, 2015
Time:  11:40 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.

Hi there, my name is (name removed) and I am 31 years old. I am writing this to see if someone else possibly saw the same thing I did.

Last night at 11:40 p.m. - 11:45 p.m. is when I witnessed this strange object. I live on an acreage about 20km east of Calgary, Alberta and about 1km south of Chestermere.

There are no city lights to tamper my view of the sky. What I viewed appeared to be hovering over Calgary, or possibly in between Calgary and Chestermere. I let my dog outside and was calling him back in when I noticed a bright flashing red light gliding quite slowly, headed south.

I assumed at this point that it was simply a plane as we have a good view of flights headed in and out of the Calgary airport. But after watching it for about 10 seconds it began to slow down and came to a complete stop in the sky.

It then completely reversed it's direction and began to head back north. As soon as it changed directions, it started to flash red and blue lights. At this point I figured it must just be a helicopter. But once again, it slowed down to a complete stop.

At this point, the red lights stopped and the blue lights moved together to form a vertical line. My heart started to beat extremely fast at this moment as I realized that what I saw was not a plane nor a helicopter.

The blue vertical line of light hovered for about 5-10 seconds and then poof, it vanished into thin air!

I then went outside to see if maybe it flew into a cloud, but there were absolutely no clouds in sight and I had a clear view of the stars in the sky. I waited and watched for another 20 minutes or so hoping to see it again, but all I saw were planes.

I have viewed many planes (and helicopters) from this location and I am convinced it was neither. It appeared to be hovering a lot lower that most planes fly and the speed at which it moved is what is really baffling. The fact that it stopped, changed directions and then changed it's form into a line, is even more baffling.

I do not drink or do drugs and was not seeing things. I am simply writing this to see if anyone else witnessed this also.

Thanks for your time, Sincerely.


Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment