Saturday, March 21, 2015

4 To 6 Glowing Orange Light In The Sky Over Rockford Illinois


Date:  2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, my name is (name removed) I live in Rockford, Illinois just outside of Chicago.

My children were yelling aliens are coming, of course being like minded level headed people we assumed they were just misbehaving, but they were yelling and insistent. So I went outside to have a smoke and look around to my surprise. They were not kidding

When I looked up. I seen 4 to 6, glowing orange globes almost. They were staying solid, but also fading in and out randomly. There were traveling slowly.

They went a immense distances quickly. Make 90 to 190 degree turns when they wanted to. Sometimes in a line, sometimes in a formation and sometimes randomly

At one point the globes disappeared then came back. They were just unexplainable. I think we seen the same. We've looked online quite a few people in our general area got cell phone footage.

This was in summer 2014 when we seen them. When did you. Did you ever find out what's they were?

I don't think about it much, but whenever I look up in the sky, I'm wondering if I'm going to see them again.

Just wondered if you found out any explanation. If you could respond yes or no either way, I appreciate it Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment