Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bright Orange Light With Short Trail In The Sky Seen From Avon Park Florida


Date:  March 1, 2015
Time:  Approximately 11:00 p.m.

On March 1, 2015, Sunday evening around 11:00 p.m. a bright orange light with short trail traveling slowly starting in the eastern sky headed higher and finally disappeared.  

Total viewing time about 1 minute or so.

Was seen in the eastern sky standing in my driveway, in Avon Park Florida. It moved steadily in a western direction  and was visible for over a minute.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same thing from Saint Cloud, Florida. Bright orange light coming in my direction. I thought it was a helicopter. Then it appeared to turn and seemed to be trailed by a flame. It seemed to completely disappear at one point, but reappeared at a more distant point of light later.

    ReplyDelete