Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mass Sighting Of Bright Glowing Oblong Lights Filmed In Neguac New Brunswick (Pictures)



From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: September 18, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Neguac, NB.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oblong lights.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: From what the eyewitness told me in this report, there were a number of other eyewitnesses to this event. 

Also someone took a photo of the object and was printed in the L'Acadie Nouvelle newspaper. If anyone else has any information on this sighting, would you be kind enough to send along the details of what you saw. 

I have just written a letter to the L'Acadie Nouvelle newspaper in hopes of maybe getting a look at the photo, or finding other witnesses. Anyone with information can write to me at: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net. I do respect everyone's privacy.

Full Description of event/sighting: I don't generally buy into this type of thing, but while parked at a beach, myself, and two friends witnessed a bright glowing oblong object in the sky steadily grow brighter, then disappear. It occurred a second time, it was large, closer than the 'stars', but further out than low flying planes.


After speaking to people in town, a number of folks saw it as well who were in different areas of this part of New Brunswick, and everyone is incredibly perplexed.

One witness took a photo, and it was apparently published in the local newspaper (L'Acadie Nouvelle), but I have not yet been able to find a copy of that paper.

Also interesting to note, is that the next night we were looking in the same area, hoping to witness the same thing while we had a camera, but instead we saw a steady stream of air traffic, all following the same flight path.

In fifteen minutes we saw fifteen aircraft, of which there were three sets of pairs of smaller jets and one low flying large plane that looked similar to a Herc, all flying towards the area that the 'UFO' was reported, which is extremely out of the ordinary for this part of New Brunswick.


I feel pretty silly explaining this, but I have to say that my mind is boggled, as are the minds of many people around here. Mostly, I'm wondering if you have any suggestions as to how we can find out what this light may have been?

I have to thank the person who was kind enough to find the picture that was posted in the L'Acadie Nouvelle newspaper and for sending it along to me.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment