Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Orange Balls Of Light Shot Beams Of Light To The Ground Causing An Explosion Around Aylmer Quebec


Date:  Around 2013 And March 5, 2015
Time:  Approximately 7:30 p.m.

Hello, I hope this report isn't too useless given the fact that it happened about 2 years ago, or a little less.

I read the report of a guy from Aylmer, Quebec who saw the 3 orange balls in the sky and how they just disappeared and I had to tell you about a similar experience I had.

At the time I believe I reported this to MUFON, but the one in the states, not the Canada one.

Anyhow, I was watching TV in the summer a couple of years back and had my big picture windows in my apt open. I saw something out of the corner of my eye in the window, and when I turned I saw the most amazing huge bright orange ball in they sky near the Ottawa River on the other side from me about Aylmer area.

It was just sitting there, not too far from the horizon, but still a ways up. It was big even at that distance. It didn't move around at all, just sat there then about 5 minutes into watching it to my total shock another one exactly the same appears right under the first one.

It didn't fly in or fall in or rise to it, it just appeared out of nothing. This was about 7:30 p.m. or a little after.

I ran across the hall to get my friend and she got back to the window in time to see one object under the first I saw descending to the ground, but before it disappeared behind the trees that one and the higher one shot 2 beams of light to the ground and we heard the explosions when they hit. I nearly passed out. It was just stunning.

After I got over the shock, don't know what happened to the first one I saw, whether it descended while I was freaking out or just vanished, I don't know.

I called the local CTV news station here in Ottawa, and reported it and asked if they had any other calls and to my total surprise they said no, but they would check into it - ya right.

Next day, not a word in the media. Come on someone else had to have seen those 2 huge orange balls and the beams they shot, or at least heard the booms.

It was a lovely summer night and tons of cars were out riding down the Parkway which goes along the river. On the Quebec side under where this took place, were lights of houses around there, so someone had to hear or see them up close like that.

Anywho, I hope you can compare this information to other ones you might have gotten.

March 5, 2015 I saw another flying object and reported it to MUFON Canada and UFO Hunters as well.  If you look on their sites you will see it.

Take care.

Thank you to the eyewitness fort their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment