Saturday, March 7, 2015

Three UFOs Filmed From West Lethbridge Alberta (Photo)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: August 15, 2008
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, This was taken over Lakie school on the west side of Lethbridge. My name is (name removed). I also saw a large ship fly over my house, it came out of the sky like a cartoon, the sky opened up, and it came right towards me, it was tree level.

The ship was shaped like a cigar. I could see the material it was made of.

Additional Information: 

Hi Brian, The photo was taken with a cell phone camera, it might be difficult to send a larger version, and yes the strange lights appeared out of nowhere, and were only there for about a minute or two, they all shot off extremely fast in the same direction.


I think my friend sent you the same picture that I emailed to you. Thank you for taking a look at this photo.

Thank you to the witness for sending along the report and photo. 

Also the photo is copyright 2008 to the owner, meaning the person who took the picture.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment