Monday, March 16, 2015

Unusual UFO/Craft Observed Over Kuujjuaq Quebec (Written Report/Diagram/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date:  May 9, 2005
Time:  Between 11:25 p.m. and 11:45 p.m.

Approach Direction: South East.
Departure Direction: North East.
Witness Direction: South.

Description: I was out watching the night sky like I usually am on clear nights when suddenly I noticed something big moving at a low altitude.

This object was circular in shape and had big red and yellow/orange lights. I saw at least five lights, but you could see that the lights continued around to the other side of the object.

I remembered to go in and phone a friend who also watches the night sky to tell her there was something out there. She went outside and saw the same thing.


When I spotted it it was flying at about 2000 to 3000 feet from the ground and at a speed of about 30 km/hour.

It was also descending at an angle of about 30 degrees. It flew silently parallel to the Koksoak River and I lost sight of it when my house blocked my view of the angle.

The object was dark grey in colour and the only lights were the ones I saw which went all around the object.

Thank you to UFOINFO for sending the report along to me. - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Follow up telephone interview was done by Brian Vike - The Vike Factor.

I did a telephone interview with a lady who gave a great description of the UFO she observed.

The interview is 40.73 mbs in size and 30 minutes in length. Also it is a MP3 format.

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Unusual UFO/Craft Observed Over Kuujjuaq Quebec (Written Report/Diagram/Audio Interview) 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdqmwlbynmcnf1u/Unusual%20UFO%20Craft%20Observed%20Over%20Kuujjuaq%20Quebec.mp3?dl=0

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment