Friday, March 20, 2015

Battle Ready Military Helicopters Chase Black Triangle UFO In The Sky Over Little Rock Arkansas (Written Report/Graphic/Audio Interview)

I posted this report not all that long ago, but what I did not post was the audio interview, so here is the report and interview. I have to say, this fellow provided a amazing description of the craft and pursuing military helicopters.

From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: 2001

Essentially, two vehicles came swooping in toward the nearby landing-strip of the Little Rock Airport, just after twilight. About 6 minutes earlier I had noticed another plane leaving the same airspace as it took off S-W towards Dallas, at first making this appear to be a sensible, well choreographed normal flight-pattern.

Both were descending at an unacceptably high rate of speed, not unlike Flt.175, as it approached the WTC South Tower, just a few months prior. I instantly slowed from my usual 58mph freeway speed, to about 48mph, just slow enough to capture the active motion against a relatively stable foreground. It suddenly dawned on me that these aircraft were in hot pursuit!

Having a high degree of spatial recognition, I could see that I was approximating a situation where I might be entering a point of impact, so I slowed my vehicle as much as I could, practically do without serious risk to other traffic. Even 39mph suddenly felt like a suicide rate, so I dropped it down to second and got into the creeper-lane. That's when it all became clear that I was observing a real UFO.


The vehicles leveled-off at an altitude of just about 1,000 feet. and continued at me for about 1 mile. Their additional descent went unnoticed until the first craft slowed to a nearly parked position. Behind him, was a full battle-ready Huey helicopter which also came to a sudden halt, much as though he was scared of getting more than an inch closer.

Very gently, the Black Triangle proceeded to move forward and I rolled to a position just beyond it's wingspan. At that point, it was about 1 1/2 blocks to my Left, so I could see the entire thing through my driver's side window, but as it moved, it was to leave the entire bird visible through, and virtually filling my Jeep's entire windshield.

I looked intensely at every portion of that machine, knowing it could not be faithfully photographed at night. Lucky for me all of it's lights were operational and I believe that I observed all of the fundamental attributes of their behavior in this 'idle' mode. My feeling was both one of terror and relief. My biggest fear was that the helicopter would fire upon it and I would be caught in the fireball below!

To my hard left, another troop-type helicopter appeared. I'll discuss that one later.

I knew that I needed a comparable reference to describe the UFO's actual scale which still eludes me somewhat. Altitudes of 900' would seem more reasonable than say, 500 feet., but that was probably it's very lowest hovering height. In order to lock my eyes on the thing throughout the entire progression, I eventually sat in the window with my head above the car itself.

In this interview Brian Vike talked with a fellow who gave a awesome description of the Black Triangle UFO he observed. The size of this clip is 14.6 mbs and it is 43 minutes in length. 

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Battle Ready Military Helicopters Chase Black Triangle UFO In The Sky Over Little Rock Arkansas (Written Report/Graphic/Audio Interview)

On 4shared - https://www.4shared.com/mp3/zO1glxwHba/LittleRockTri.html

On Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2bic8qr1dz1sv7/LittleRockTri.mp3?dl=0

You care welcome to download any of the audio reports I have done and post it to your sites, all I ask is to place a link back to me at The Vike Factor - http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment