Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Over 200 Witnesses Observe UFO And Beam Of Light In British Columbia (Written Report/Letter/Newspaper Article)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

(Witness) - I talked with a scientist at the HR MacMillan Space Center/Planetarium in Vancouver, British Columbia.

He seemed to not believe in UFOs nor even the some 10,000 Crop Circles worldwide phenomena.

He suggested what they saw was simply the International Space Station.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike's Note: The above text I typed up is from the letter as you will see. Everything else below is the letter I scanned in and posted. The only thing I removed, was anyone's personal information.

The name Carolyn is from the newspaper (Cranbrook Daily Townsman Newspaper - Article ran August 12, 2003)

I did speak to Carolyn and eventually an article was done over the sighting.

Also there was the International Space Station that did fly over around the time of the sighting, but the sighting was over something else.

Also, there was a Fireball that flew over around the same time of the sighting.

So we know of two things that flew over the entire area around the time the witness had their sighting.

What came next, I wasn't prepared for. When the newspaper ran the news article they included my contact, email, website at that time, and my phone number which I gave the OK for.

Well in came the first call, a witness was reporting what they saw, then another call, and another, and another. Honestly, the phone never stopped ringing. This went on for almost a week. People wanted to file a report as they saw the unknown thing as well. Actually the phone rang so many times I grabbed my fishing rod and we went out to the river to have a break.

It ended up I took well over 200 phone calls and a few emails from this sighting. I know some folks believe it was one of the two things I mentioned above, these being the International Space Station or a Fireball.

But what people reported to me was no Fireball or the International Space Station. This was something odd, what, I don't know. Maybe if people had the chance to listen to all of the mini audio tapes I have over this, they might think differently. So for me, this was a UFO event that so many people observed.

I wrote up an article which you can find here: Over 200 Witnesses Speak Out On UFO And Beam Of Light Sighting - We Want To Know! 
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2010/12/over-200-witnesses-speak-out-on-ufo-and.html

Also, this took place just before the Missing Time case out of Kelowna, British Columbia.

I should add, that in the newspaper article I am mentioned under HBCC UFO Research. I did own and operated it, but sold the domains names and now run under “The Vike Factor”.

Letter and scanned Newspaper Article below:







If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment