Thursday, March 5, 2015

Large Red/Orange Ball Of Light In The Sky Seen North On The Florida Turnpike


Date:  March 1, 2015
Time:  Approximately 11:15 p.m. or 11:20 p.m.

Hi there, my wife and I were heading north on the Florida turnpike and she saw a red/orange ball in the sky, and she said look at that, and I was driving and as I looked at it, I said it’s probably the moon.

She then said no, why would it be orange and red. So when I looked at it closer, and my eyes focused on it, it was a good size ball with the tail (not actually like a tail of a dog or falling star but large) the same color, and same width as the ball.

I could see the movement although it was moving very slow and the flames or tail part was fluttering like it was on fire. I told her to video it, and as she tried out the window only a sparkle showed up on the video (Samsung phone) and it was black.

The object was moving horizontally, but very high, but very visible in the sky, she said as she started to video it that the phone didn’t pick it up and that the object went upwards and disappeared.

We saw it around 11:15 or 11:20 pm. I lost sight of it before she did due to the top cab of the truck as I was looking up and to my right.

I should have just pulled over at first, but I thought it was nothing. Not sure what it was, but when I reached Mount Dora at 1:00 a.m. I turned on the news and there was no talk of any such thing. How can that be?

The news reports meteor showers and everything else except this object. Anyone have any ideas as to what this was.

I’m very skeptical of everything, but this was too cool and like I said, where was the news crews.

I’m sure others saw it, as I saw a post from a person in Avon Park. Just curious is all. It was very cool though. Makes me wonder?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment