Friday, March 6, 2015

Jerry Pippin Our Friend Has Passed Away

Posted: March 6, 2015

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike's  Note: I am very saddened with the news about Jerry Pippin’s passing.

I knew he was ill, but when I was looking up radio shows for a friend, I came across the news about Jerry passing, it really it.

Although I never met him in person, I have talked with him on his program and in emails and I enjoyed myself immensely.

He will be missed by so many.

The below information is from Jerry's website at: http://www.jerrypippin.com/

March 06, 2015 - Jerry passed away around 4:30 last Monday morning.

His funeral service will be at 2 PM Friday, March 6 at Calvary Baptist Church, 220 South R Street, Muskogee, Oklahoma.

We (Roberta Scott and I) will keep this website open and alive so you can still access the old shows. Thanks everyone. Jane Swartley.


Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment