Monday, March 2, 2015

Eyewitness Observes Triangle Shaped UFO Along The New York State Thruway From Albany To Fonda New York (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date: June 20, 2007
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New York State Thruway from Albany to Fonda.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was traveling from Albany to Utica and as I left Albany I saw what I thought was a bright star to the southwest of me.

As I traveled the light seemed to move northeast. After about 15 minutes the light seemed to be moving along the path of the thruway and I began to catch up with it in the car.

As I neared the Amsterdam exit it was on the North side of the road and I tried to calculate it's height. I estimated that it was between 500 and 1000 feet.

I then noticed two small red lights positioned approximately 1000 feet at 11 o'clock from the triangle shape. A couple of minutes latter they disappeared and I discounted them as possibly a small plane.

As I neared the Fonda exit I thought I would catch it. It seemed odd that the light was continuous and had a halo effect around the triangle and was pure white. It moved over the Barge Canal and I lost sight of it behind the trees. I rushed to the parking area about 1 mile up the road to regain a look at it.

When I pulled in the parking area I jumped out of the car and ran past the trees to see if it was still there. I looked and saw it across the water on top of the ridge 1 mile distant.

It was not moving but sitting near the top of the trees. I watched and tried to convince myself that there was a cell tower or some other structure there. I called my wife about 5 minutes latter and told her I was still looking at it when, all of a sudden the two red lights appeared again directly to the left of the object.

 It slowly rose straight up and as it did the triangle, that had remained positioned over the trees for 10 minutes and remained the same size, slowly, very slowly began to lower itself into the trees. As it did this a shooting star fell to it's right about a 1/4 mile away. After a few minutes it was gone behind the trees.

This occurred on the ridge along route 5 north about 1 mile before the big nose and little nose cliffs and about 1/4 mile from the National Kateri Indian Shrine.

If anyone has an explanation I would appreciate it! Regards.

The audio interview was done with Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a fellow by the name of Gary, he had himself a Triangular UFO sighting. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The interview is 46.7 mb’s in size and is 34 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. They are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at: https://www.4shared.com/mp3/u5KRqKgZce/Triangle_Shaped_UFO_Along_The_.html

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment