Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Triangular UFO And Possible Alien Beings Encounter In Lethbridge Alberta (Diagrams)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date:  August 6, 7, 2013
Time:  5:45 a.m. and 6:39 a.m.

My name is (name removed) I have lived in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada for most of my life. I'm 40 years old and completely healthy both body and mind. I do belief now that there is life out there after what I'm going to tell you.


 It all began on August the 6th 2013 at 5:45 a.m., I have just woken up from sleep. To my surprise I could hear footsteps on my roof.

In my opinion I imagine that the neighbors next door were fooling around and jumping from there roof to my roof.

So I went outside to investigate and to my surprise there was no one on the roof. I questioned the sound of footsteps on the roof as I could clearly distinguish the sounds between a bird or human footsteps, they were clearly moving footsteps, two of them on the roof, one after the other.



On August the 7th, 2013 about 6:39 a.m. haven awaken to the sounds of footsteps on the roof again. I proceed to investigate. I went out the front door walked to the side of the house and looked to see if there was anyone on the side of the house.

There was no one on there roof. Once again I questioned myself about the footsteps that I herd on the roof over top of my bed that sounded like a shuffle in a circular pattern.

A couple of these episodes continued for three days and on the final day around 10:00 p.m. August the 10th at night I was sitting on my steps on the west side looking up to the east when I clearly could see a large triangular object with three bright lights.

It's approximate distance was about 2000 feet to 3000 feet maybe more or less. It had three perfect spaced  bright luminescent lights at each point of the triangle.

The triangle had even summitry the lights and triangular object were not like scattered stars all over the place. In an hour upon it’s arrival the perfectly sized triangular object with the bright lights disappeared .

Now I question what could this be, I have no clear answer, that is why I'm writing you this letter. Can you help me understand what is going on, is this real. I think in my mind it is because it did happen.

I was there, I was alert, conscious. It always happened in the early morning around 5:00 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. I think this encounter, these things that happened are UFOs  or E.T.

Well to tell you the truth, I kid you not this did real happen.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my encounter.

If you need more information  please contact me at (phone numbers removed)

P.S. Ever since this encounter my lower back has been in great pain.

Brian Vike
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment