Monday, September 16, 2013

Red Lights Surrounded In A Mist Seen Flying Over Virginia Beach Virginia (Pictures)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Posted by Brian.

Date:  Summer 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Good morning, my name is (name removed) and live in Great Bridge. Last summer my sister in-law was locked out of her house in Virginia Beach by accident.


She had her new cell phone with her when she saw a very odd object in the sky. She started taking pictures of the object.

I’ll attach pictures. Take a look as I have more photo’s.


Additional Information:

“Remember I saw a many colored object, to the west first and ran up and grabbed cell phone . By that time it was no longer there, but right away I saw that on towards the east”.


Just talked to her and her name is (name removed).

The temperature was mid 70’s and humid,  sent more pictures. It is OK to post everything.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment