Thursday, September 19, 2013

Triangular UFO Observed Over Victoria Texas (Graphic)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: January 29, 2008
Time: 8:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Backyard of my home.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: My sister-in-law and I were sitting in my back yard looking at stars and talking. I was facing the back of the house and she was facing the back fence. I saw something moving in the sky and then realized that it had a shape of a triangle.

I was so shocked I didn't say anything at first. Then I noticed pale oval shaped lights (?) or white oval markings down each side of the triangles wings.

The whole UFO seemed camouflaged against the night sky.

If I hadn't been looking up and noticed some movement I might have never seen it.

My sister-in-law saw it just as it had flown over going in a northeasterly direction (toward the fence that she was facing).

I'm a graphic artist for the local newspaper here in Victoria. I immediately went inside and tried to re-create and draw what I had seen in the night sky by using Photoshop.

This object made no sound as it flew over and as soon as it had gone past the fence and over the neighbors house behind mine it disappeared from sight.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment