Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Black Triangle UFO Spotted Outside Of Rabun Alabama (Video Footage/Maps/Photos)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date: April 26, 2004
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, the triangle video that I sent you yesterday was shot on April 26 2004 on Maytower Rd.(county Rd.96) just outside of Rabun, AL.

The story you sent me the link to entitled "Black Triangle Sighting Outside Of Stockton, Alabama (Diagrams And Maps)" happened in 2002.


As you pointed out the dates are 2 years and 1 day apart. The 2002 sighting, the one we discussed on your web show, also took place on Maytower Road just outside of Stockton, AL. The distance between the two sightings is about 3 miles.Here is a map of the area.

As you can see the two sightings are not far apart. Also note here that the location is within 5 miles of interstate I-65. Something the NIDS Triangle Investigation pointed out was that most triangle sightings happen within 5 miles of interstate highways.


On the night of April 26, 2004 just after 10:00 p.m. I was driving down Maytower Road heading home to Rabun from Stockton. I spotted a light across a field and after watching for a second I knew it was a small prop plane.

It was flying off to my right heading in the same direction as I and over time it got out in front of me due to its faster speed. At about the mid-point of Maytower Rd. I spotted a small red light. This red light crossed right over the top of the prop plane. Very close.


Then I realized it would soon cross the road in front of me. I drove the next 3/4 of a mile at 80mph and managed to get almost up under it when it crossed the road.. I stopped and hung out the driver side window and took the video.

It was about 70 degrees up from my location. Here is a map showing the details.


As stated in the video the craft had no strobe lights or wing tip lights. Only three lights, two red and one white in a triangle formation. The craft made no sound. Its altitude was 1000 to 2000 feet at best guess.


Brian Vike
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment