Wednesday, September 11, 2013

There Back - Giant UFO Observed Over Minnesota (Pictures)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Posted by Brian.
 
Date: November 29, 2003
Time: 6:00 p.m.
 
West Central Minnesota
 
Five witnesses.
 
They are back big time!


Photo Left: Click on the picture for larger view.

I only got one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots but they are not as good. 

I saw bright flash in western sky. huge bright light. Then it zips to a southeast position. Sits there. 

I yelled for (hubby) and then for the boys who were having band practice. 

The object had by then moved to a southwest position and just sat there. 

Multiple lights flashing and appeared to be changing in shape. I will have each of them write up a separate statement. 

Photo Below Right: Click on the picture for larger view.

The object then sinks on the horizon very slowly. As if to land? 

This lasted a good total of 20 minutes as of us able to view it, and it was huge. 

Biggest I have ever seen for the distance. 

Hubby had to leave and the boys were a little shell-shocked. 

They just couldn't believe what they saw. 

I continued to watch and a Jet came in or at least it sounded like one and I grabbed my camera and keys and went to my car to pursue it. 

By the time I got down to the lake I no longer could see it or the jet. But it was huge!


Photo Above Center: Super contrast enhanced, Click on the picture for larger view.

I will send their statements later. They went off to a friends' house. 

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.
 
 
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment