Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Bell Shaped UFO And Glowing White Being (Abduction Experience)

(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

A few weeks ago I was having trouble falling asleep (again) and my thoughts kept returning to the experience of May 1984 in Kirkland, WA concerning the ball of white light. I managed to break through the fear barrier and move forward a little in recalling what happened after getting inside the bell-shaped craft. Then I hit another sticking point, where in the experience I was taken into a room at the end of a long tunnel.

Just last night as I was trying to drop off to sleep, images of the inside of this room and what happened there sort of bubbled up from what I have recently come to call my 'memory museum'. I picture this as the basement of a museum -- the subconscious -- where problematic artifacts (memories) are hidden away from view. What follows is an account of the rest of the May 1984 experience, which I have related as honestly and accurately as possible.

For years I had racked my brains trying to recall if there was more to this than just a transient, weird electrical phenomenon. At this point I'm wondering if the sizzling ball of light might have just been a ruse to get me outside.

When I first woke up at the beginning of this event there was also a bright light shining from outside, through the closed curtains in my bedroom. This may have been a separate light used to attract my attention and make me believe that the building was on fire.

The neighboring house where the 'electrical malfunction' was taking place was the residence of an elderly lady who I privately called the 'crazy lady'. This refers to an elderly woman, about 75 years old at the time who lived alone in a small cottage next to the 5-plex that I was living in at the time.

Previous to this event, during the late Fall, I recall driving home one night near midnight and seeing the 'crazy lady' sweeping leaves off the sidewalk in front of her house. I suppose there was just barely enough light for her to see, but it struck me as somewhat odd for an elderly lady to be doing yard work in the moonlight.

Back to the incident of the hissing ball of light: I was trying to look over the top of the fence to determine what the heck was going on. The garbage dumpster was located at this corner of the apartment building, and I pulled out some boxes to stand on to get a better view.

I was planning to scramble over the fence to alert the 'crazy lady' about a fire in her backyard. Just as I was ready to make my leap I heard a voice saying something like "get away from the fence!" Well, this sure surprised me, and I reflexively obeyed, looking around for the person who had made this command.

Nobody was in sight. Next I heard -- I suppose mentally -- less distinct but still commanding demands for me to move over to the edge of the parking lot. Probably from a mix of curiosity and training to follow orders, I ventured over to the point where the pavement adjoined the weedy corner of the lot. This was when I saw the bell-shaped object with the two 'chubby children' standing near it, nestled in the brambles.

As you may recall from my previous email, I ended up inside this small, bell-shaped 'craft' and felt a sickening effect of falling. It seemed like I was falling back-first. Imagine standing with your rear facing the edge of a cliff and then falling over, going down, down, down, totally out of control, just plummeting like a rock. And as recounted earlier, I may have blacked out during this descent-like phase because the next memory I have is of standing up, sort of teetering, and seeing about a half-dozen of the dwarves doing something around me.

At this point I seem to have gathered my wits sufficiently to be able to complain about my bare feet. They had been cut a little in climbing down through the brambles, and I was really upset about this. The scrapes were minor but they seemed to be the point were my rational mind could focus its alarm, fear and anger about being whisked away by strange beings. The little chubbies were putting some kind of salve on my feet and then fitted a pair of their boots on me, sans socks. These didn't fit very well but under the circumstances were better than walking around barefooted and accomplished the job, at least temporarily, of getting me to shut up.

I was struggling to figure out where I was. The room I was in was like a cavern, seemingly carved out of solid rock, and dimly illuminated by a few wall lights. Very approximately it was in the range of some 12m to 15m in span, with a tall, rounded ceiling and was connected to a large, shadowy 'tunnel' leading one direction and a very brightly lit opening leading to the opposite way. The surfaces of the walls of this cavernous space were lumpy but also shiny. The air was warm and somewhat humid. Maybe the walls were wet? Either that or just smoothed or polished -- vitrified?-- somehow.

There were small gauge rail tracks on the floor. This worried me because at the time I was standing near some and in my nerve-racked condition was concerned about a train coming by. These tracks curved around the space I was now in, leading towards the 'tunnel' and out towards the doorway to the bright light at the other end.

At the dark 'tunnel' end it was just possible to see a row of about a dozen or so of the small, bell-shaped craft'. These appeared a rusty, brown-black in exterior color. Right next to these was a row of what clearly looked to me like small helicopters. Each row of these objects was positioned on the tracks. It looked as though they could be moved along the tracks.

The overall logistics of this was made a little clearer when I paid attention to a large adjoining niche on the far wall of the cavern I was in. A blue-white light that seemed to extend upwards as a shaft illuminated this space. Was this how I was brought 'down' to here? Was this shaft the means by which the helicopters and bell-craft came and went?

While attempting to make some sense of all of this, I saw a small train of golf cart-like carriages entering the cavern I was in, riding along the tracks in the floor. Each cart had two seats. I was placed in one of these on the left side with a dwarf seated next to me on the right. The seats were a little too small for my body, so I had to hold on so as not to fall out. A pair of dark-tinted goggles was handed to me by a dwarf and by gestures I was instructed to put them on. Our small open train was headed to the brightly-lit opening leading out of the 'arrival' room, and I figured that the eye protection had something to do with the fiercely bright light we were apparently going to enter.

Our train left the 'arrival' room and was now in this incredibly bright, huge cavernous space. Even with the tinted goggles on the light was very bright. Maybe the chubby next to me read my thoughts because when I was wondering what the heck this was about I mentally heard the word 'crucible'. The most intense part of this light seemed to be in a tunnel leading perpendicularly away from us. In hindsight, I wonder if there was some kind of tunnel boring process being used.

We continued on through the bright cavern and then entered a tunnel cut roughly into the stone. The bore of the tunnel was rectangular, very approximately about 6m wide and 3m high. At first the light of the bright cavern lit up the passage but this eventually faded away into darkness. I took off my goggles in order to see but could only just make out the dark, rough texture of the walls of our route. This tunnel seemed to go on forever. My very rough estimate is that we were traveling about 20 km/h for at least five minutes (it seemed like more) making this section about 1.6 km long.

Nearing the end of this stretch of tunnel there was a low level of light. This was enough for me to see that the surfaces of the walls in this area had been smoothed down flat, contrasting with the roughly cut stone in the preceding stretch of passageway. Eventually we reached a 'T' intersection where there were some wall lights (the source of the light) and apparently some natural light (?) from a shaft on the left side of the 'T'. Our train stopped here.

After adjusting my eyes a little I determined that there was a smooth sheet of water pouring down this shaft. This brought in fresh, cool air and was a small relief from the ordeal of the previous long ride. A tunnel on the right side of the 'T' continued on into the darkness - for how long? The walls here were polished and dramatically showed off the grains and patterns in the stone. I thought I got a mental impression from one of the dwarves stating that this was the 'old area'.

We climbed out of the open cars and now stood at the central part of this intersection. Doors were set into a recess in the rock with the wall lights positioned on either side of this access point, giving off a soft glow. I gazed at the continuing tunnel at the right of the T intersection and saw that the rail tracks continued on in that direction.

I suddenly felt a tsunami wave of panic realizing that this tunnel went down even deeper into the rock. Apparently the team of about a half dozen dwarves sensed my panic and stood around me, forming a ring, probably with the intention of preventing me from running away.

My prior recollection was that these stout people had a skin color of black maybe with a slight blue tint, but at this point they began to glow a very bright blue! It was as though they were putting on a display of some kind, like grotesque, blue lawn ornaments. This combined with the surreal events that led up to this point was too much for my poor brain to handle.

I was way over my 'psychological red line' and now stood in a near state of paralysis - my dwarf-booted feet seemingly glued to the floor - unable to budge. But the circle of dwarves around me began to move towards the door, which was now open, giving me no choice but to be herded into the chamber.

This chamber was also poorly illuminated, with the main source of light coming from a somewhat tall (about 2m?), standing figure wearing a white robe. It was glowing like the dwarves but gave off white light rather than blue. This was sufficient for me to see that the room I was now in was a rectangular, smooth-walled rock chamber about 6m by 12m with a ceiling height of maybe some 3m. There was a table in the center of the room that looked like it had been carved intact out of the same rock as the walls. I was alone with this standing figure, the dwarves having left.

The figure commanded my attention mainly because it was the only thing in the room besides the table. It seemed as though it was floating just a little above the floor. Its robe-covered shape was in general human-like, with a head, arms, torso and legs but there were no discernable facial features on its light bulb-shaped head that I could make out. Standing motionless, this glowing 'alien' didn't display any signs of being alive. (In hindsight, I think that it was simply a model placed in the room, a sort of dummy ET.)

For a few moments I stared at the robed figure. Then by some means I received instructions to lie down on the table. Feeling rather intimidated by the proximity of a 2m tall glowing ET, I complied. Anyway, the doors to the chamber had been closed so I had nowhere to run or to hide.

My body now on the table, my awareness seems to have relocated somewhere up near the ceiling a few meters away. At this stage I didn't have any feeling of hot, cold, comfort or discomfort, or for that matter stress or anxiety. I was more like a detached observer looking down at my body and the nearby glowing white figure. From this new perspective I could also see that there was a row of what looked like windows at the top of one of the walls. I had the unpleasant sensation that there were people on the other side of the windows watching.

What followed was, to the best of my understanding, a search through my mind. I could sense an entrance and then navigation through my memories. At first it was as though a quick but thorough scan of my life, from beginning to end, was being conducted. This lasted a short time followed by more detailed scanning of certain sections of my memory that had apparently been determined to be significant. The memories along with the physical sensations and emotional responses associated with them were being restimulated.

From my detached vantage point I wondered, why? A mental message came in reply, "for replicates". The impression I had was that physical and emotional stimuli, extracted from my life experiences, was being archived. It would subsequently be part of a library, available for use in replicas of human beings.

I thought that the general idea involved -- correct or not -- was that 'fake' humans were being programmed with memory segments mined from 'real' humans so that they could function reasonably well in a human social environment. It also seemed to be the case that performing the data extraction in such an isolated location was analogous to making studio music recordings in an insulated, controlled environment, free from extraneous noise.

The next memory I have of this experience is of stumbling back to the front door of my apartment. I was exhausted and just wanted to crawl into bed and go to sleep. In the morning I woke up feeling agitated. I remembered the sizzling white ball of light, but at that time had no recollection of the other parts of the experience other than a vague thought that I had seen an old, rusty car down in the weed infested part of the yard.

Something wasn't quite right, I felt, and I went over to the neighbor's yard to the west of me and tried to determine if they might have seen anything unusual that night. Their bedroom windows faced the weedy area and I was concerned that they might have seen something. It was a strange thought with mixed emotions. I felt nervous and almost guilty about something they might have gotten a glimpse of, but I couldn't remember what it might have been!

As a postscript, it might be worth mentioning that about ten years after this experience (1995 as I recall) I felt adventurous enough to have a 'soul retrieval' session. I had read a book about this subject and thought it would be interesting to give it a try. The result of the session was that three pieces of my 'soul' were retrieved. Nina, the lady who did the shamanic journey work, was particularly troubled by what she saw happen to me in one of the soul-thefts.

This incident involved my having been taken to a location deep underground, being placed on a table in a dark room carved into rock and having an entity of some kind do something bad to me. At the time of the session, this didn't have any particular meaning to me other than just causing a really creepy feeling. In retrospect its interesting that what Nina described matches what I have just recently been able to recall about this 1984 abduction experience.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.


The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)

No comments:

Post a Comment