Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Massive Triangular UFO Observed Over Oshawa Ontario - (Diagram)

 
(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)  re-posted by Mel.
 
Date: May 8, 2007
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Location of Sighting: School near my house.
Number of witnesses: 2/4
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: One multi colored light, 1 beige Triangle.
 
Brian Vike, The Vike Factor would like to request that if anyone else witnessed this event take place, would you please contact me through the Vike Factor blog as this is an important sighting, thank you, Brian.


 Full Description of event/sighting: I was standing behind this school on the pavement playing hack, when my friend Lex said look a UFO, and we all looked up and saw a bright white light moving across the sky from West to East. The light seemed to have multi colored lights moving around it in all directions, green, blue, red, and white.
 
There was 4 of us standing there, Bogie, Lex, and his girlfriend. Lex, Bogie and I have all seen UFO's in this area before, but Lex's girlfriend had not, she was sort of startled. Bogie and I walked out into the field to watch the light, since it was now nearing the tree line and we were losing sight of it.
 
We stopped in about the middle of the field because there was a V shaped opening in the trees where we could clearly see the light, which was a few miles away by now, and was quite high in elevation which it had maintained since we first saw it. As we were watching it, from the left of the V shaped opening of trees, a massive, and I mean massive beige triangle came toward the light with insect like speed.
 
The triangle was about a mile, to a mile and a half in length, and about 100-200 feet from the side view, and this thing was a few miles away, but you could measure it with a ruler. It flew around the multicolored light with insect agility and after about 4 seconds it left the way it came. The best way to describe the triangular craft was a star destroyer from Star Wars.


 It had 2 large square parts on both sides, which were I think, completely identical, and on the back. On the 'main' triangle part, at the back it seemed to have 5-7 red lights which would slightly light up as it fluidly moved though the air. So I would assume this would the some sort of propulsion. We saw this object for about 4-5 seconds, and as you can see in the diagram I saw quite a bit of detail on it, it was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.
 
I have never heard of this type of UFO, ever. As soon as I saw this second object (triangle) I yelled for Lex and his girlfriend, but it was gone before they got to where we were standing. Bogie and I are very dumbfounded by what we saw, and hopefully, someone saw what we saw, because you couldn't miss this thing. I have drawn a sketch of the object I saw.
 
Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.
 
 
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ive seen this UFO in broad daylight 4 days ago. I was driving south on Harwood in Ajax early morning when I noticed a triangular shape moving from west to east in a very fast speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen triangles with lights on each corner . Also in Ajax from west to east . No sound .that was in the early 90s . A colleague witnessed this with me at the time .

    ReplyDelete