Sunday, April 1, 2012

Triangular UFO/Lights Seen In The Sky While Driving From Qualicum Beach To Parksville Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  March 24, 2012 
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Hello, I read the article in the Parksville Qualicum Beach News paper about the lights over Qualicum Beach. I saw the lights when my partner and I were on the Inland Hwy.
 
It was just after 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24th, and we were heading to Parksville from Qualicum Beach.
 
My partner was driving and so he was not able to pay them much attention. But I did see them, and watched them as long as I could.
 
The lights were quite bright and they were green and red, and the object seemed to be standing still, but that could have simply been an optical illusion if it was traveling directly toward us.
 
It did eventually begin to move, and it flew directly above us.
 
It did look triangular, since we were in the car, I can't say if it made any sound.

In the article, you ask about information concerning the origin of the lights. I don't know about that but, at the same time as this triangular object was in the sky directly in front of us, I also saw a plane heading southeast, which also ended up right in front of us.
 
From my view point, it would have been within view of this object. Perhaps the people in the plane saw it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment