Monday, April 23, 2012

Glowing Amber Colored Lights/Objects Seen In The Sky Over Allendale Michigan

 
Date:  April 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I don't really know how to start this out, but I wanted to share that on April 21, 2012 at approximately 9:30 p.m. EST in Allendale, MI.
 
I witnessed a strange occurrence in the sky. My wife and I had returned home and I was on my way to the mail box to collect our mail. It was a clear night and several bright stars had caught my eye. I looked up into the southern sky and saw three bright glowing objects.
 
I ran inside to get my wife who came outside to witness the same thing. At first, I thought these were ultra light aircraft doing some sort of night flight.
 
The reason I say this is that the objects appeared to have an amber glow, just like a flame and the glow seemed to illuminate the object.
 
The three objects moved around and at times crossed each other. I would describe their flight as a hovering type. At first they seemed to be very close and from my point of view on the ground at about an 10 o'clock or 11 o'clock elevation.
 
My wife and I watched as they slowly faded into the southern sky. I'm not sure if they burned out or just faded from view. Based on the way the objects moved, I do not think they were a shooting star or meteorite, since they hovered.
 
When then went inside puzzled at what we saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment