Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stationary Triangular UFO Spotted Over The Ottawa River Quebec

 
Date:  April 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 4:00 p.m.
 
Hello , my name is (name removed). Yesterday, around 4:00 p.m., I was biking along Ottawa river on the Quebec side (going to Aylmer) when I decided to take a break and lay down on a bench.
 
I suddenly saw, far away right at the zenith a weird object. I quickly took my binoculars and I could discern a triangle object with what seemed to be an amber light under it.
 
It stayed there immobile at least 7-8 minutes in the same spot. That was obvious because I saw a couple planes passing through the sky during that time. The object looked maybe twice bigger than the planes (but I can't say how far it was).
 
Funny enough, after staring that long, my eyes got tired and I just lost track of it. I can also say I could not hear anything, only the noise of the planes passing by.
 
Later, I checked the internet for "UFO triangle Ottawa" and stumbled on your website.  So, I just wanted to share my experience with you! Have a good day!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment