Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Red Strobing Crescent Shaped Object Over Wellington New Zealand

 
Date:  April 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I just saw what the witness saw tonight 24 April in Wellington New Zealand on my way home from work approximately 7:00 p.m. It’s the strangest thing? Moon? I've even seen.
 
I watched the fading and returning for about 15 minutes, over which time it disappeared and reappeared several times, there is no way cloud was causing this.
 
I tried to photograph and video it, but is did not show up on my phone camera, again strange as it was so bright and lesser lights registered on the screen, it was like a ghost moon.
 
I rushed home, 2 minutes away and by this time to get my family to see it, but by the time we got back out there 5 minutes later it was gone, and didn't come back.
 
Something is happening out there, perhaps only visible during the waxing moon?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment