Monday, April 16, 2012

Lights And Huge Bird Like UFO Spotted Over Vancouver British Columbia

 
Date:  April 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
I have saw the lights twice myself, one at rugby practice and another getting home. Both at night. The lights look to be on like a ship with a wingspan bigger then anything I've ever seen before.
 
They move in the sky, then one disappears followed by the other. I began to forget about seeing these lights until my girlfriend brought up something weird she had saw in the sky April 14, 2012 during the day.
 
Her and her dad saw a huge ship in the sky looking kind of like a huge bird, or a weird ship and it was being chased by two fighter jets. This really makes me think of what the government or who ever is not telling the public.
 
I'm just a regular guy interested by my the sightings I've seen with my own eyes.
 
Additional Information:
 
It was in Vancouver, B.C. both around 8:00 p.m. in the north west sky. My girlfriend saw her sighting around sunset, not sure of time or direction. I would love to hear of any information you know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment