Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Bright Red Lights Seen Over North Lakewood California

 
Date:  April 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I ran across your website when I Googled "red lights over Long Beach."

Tonight (April 14, 2012) my family and I were returning to our home in the area of north Lakewood at about 9:00 p.m. When in the southern sky, moving north were two bright red lights, we couldn't figure out what could move like that.
 
We knew it wasn't a plane so thought maybe some kind of helicopter. It was almost a word for word, the same as what was on your report. We had scattered clouds so it did appear to us, that the lights disappeared into the clouds.
 
The third light that did come seconds later disappeared a little west of where the first two disappeared.

Have you had any information updated on this since this report in 2010. I was wondering if it was government related. I would appreciate any information you could give me.

Thanks so much.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment